Sunday, January 9, 2011

The New Normal

Wow! It has been so long since I have posted anything on this Blog!! A lot has been going on. It is hard to believe that I am 32 weeks and only 8 more to go!! Baby Grayson will be here before I know it. Our family has gone through so much change over the last few months. Only by the grace of God have we managed to make it through it all. Bryan won his battle with Cancer on November 17th. His battle had just began earlier that month. So crazy to think that it has already almost been 2 months. My girls and I have had so much comfort and support during this time. It is more than we can comprehend and way more than we will ever be able to repay. But I am so thankful for my church family and all of the support they have shown!! Hopefully (I know I say this way too often) but hopefully I will be able to keep up with this a little better as the months go on!!! Thanks for checking in on us and please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hey girl you said it exactly the new normal and with God the new normal will happen. Bryan did win his battle with cancer what a way to say it. Im so proud of you and am always here for you. Love ya mel.

Journaling Gina said...

You've handled each step of this new normal with such grace.
We're looking forward to welcoming the newest Baier to the world.
Love you!

~Jaime~ said...

We continue to pray for you, the girls and Grayson. Can't wait to meet him!

Jamie said...

You have shown such an amazing Faith and Trust in God. You are such an inspiration to me. I continue to pray for you and cant wait to meet baby Grayson.

Cassie said...

I have told you many times but your are such a stong woman of faith....what an example you are too so many of us. I am excited for you of course little Grayson, which by the way I LOVE that name!! Love you!