Monday, October 27, 2008

Well, here it goes......

I have had tons of fun viewing various blog spots created by friends. It is so nice to be able to keep up with others and their families. I thought, "Hey, why don't I give this a try"! We'll see how it works. I'm not a big talker and we don't do anything too exciting but we'll see what happens. I certainly can't make any promises on the number of times I will post. Just ask Krista C. I have a very hard time remembering to do things when it comes to keeping up with others, much less, keeping up with my own whereabouts. I think this will be fun though, and I might even be able to get Bryan to play along too!! ENJOY!

3 comments:

The Caldwells said...

Yippee! I know I sent an email out earlier this year to a bunch of people suggesting blogs get started and looks like it's working. I swear you, Felicia, and Terri, were on that list! haha! Love you dear friend :)

Terri said...

Yea!!! You will have so much fun - and the girls will love to read "stories" about themselves!!

Cassie said...

Yeah! I will enjoy reading your blog and I am sure your family that doesn't live here will really enjoy it. It is a great way to keep them up on what is going on in your families life!